All ages, free show. Bring your chalk for temporary art, your choreography, your wearable art and let us be your soundtrack to create! Art needs an audience, so all are encouraged to bear witness to this public art exposition. We would love to see our fans join us in the joy of creativity at this unique event. By continuing to foster collaboration, creativity and art in public spaces we aspire to make Anchorage a more art-centric city. #creativeeconomy
The festivities begin at 3pm with live DJ's (Total Rebel Sound - DJ Militantand AK HOUSE Movement) and the SSSS will join the party at 4:30.
In celebration of our new album, "All Their Many Miles" we offer this performance to express our gratitude for the community that has carried us. We are thrilled to perform in the heart of our city where our fans of all ages can join us.
Paddle whatever you please or take a ferry to Granite Point Lodge for an evening of music on the beach and a weekend of adventure! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
5pm - The Shoot Dangs
6pm - The Super Saturated Sugar Strings
7pm - Crawdad Republic
8pm - Blackwater Railroad Company
- 2:30-3:30pm - Rhythm & Dance for Kids at Nome Elementary Commons, FREE
- 7:00-9:00pm - SSSS Concert at Nome Elementary Commons, $5
- 11am-Noon - Free public workshops with SSSS, Nome Elementary
- 2pm-9pm - All day live performances at Nome Elementary, SSSS around 6pm, FREE
- 10pm-1am - SSSS at Bering Sea Bar & Grill, FREE